User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "It couldn't have been that bad," Cole insured. "Nothing but old fashioned gowns," she faked a shiver, "and no boy friends, my grandparents are still living in the 19th centuary" ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    I added a little bit, is it any better?

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    I don't like harsh critiques, as in they do nothing but point out whats wrong and you get the mean vibe from the wording and such. But what I dislike ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the last line above you

    6/10 it seems like its from one of those realization books. "No worries, Jet, I'm not gonna kill myself yet, I've got one more tale to tell."

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana and Tera rode north. *Uber holy pants, I can't think of anything to write*

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the last line above you

    And it was over, well, maybe not over, but you know what I mean right?

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Love

    "Is love a fancy or a feeling? No, it is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests"~Shakesphere. (The only part I remember) What is love really? Love is the ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    No letting this die people!!!

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Nutty hear the commotion and run down the hall. "Adam!" Alice shouts when she sees adam. Doing the only thing she could think to do she connected her ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man With Music

    Thats so awesome, it reminds me of something I'd do, just lean against a building listening to music randomly. ((This is my 100th crit, sorry its not that good though))

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    Matt click the thing on my signature =D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 what is it exactly?

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "Oh sorry," Kevin said, "well, can he sit here?" "Sure," she said, clearly annoyed and walked to the back of the room. Music class was so dull for her, she'd ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    toss

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but you don't wake up I wish I were happier

    Jun 29, 2007


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare