User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    *takes pervy cap off* that looks like a romance. (removing the pervy cap was necessary to write that, just trust me, some of my friends are very bad influences) The ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Adanya~~ Marcus you're jumpping off stuff without me?!!! Jerk! Answering machine: Hey sup? PSYCH!!! Man I'm evil, anyways leave a message if you're of friendly nature, bill collectors, stalkers, and ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Both numnut, if we hate somebody good, but if we love somebody we put our hearts at risk of being ripped into itty bitty pieces." ~~Adanya When do you have ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared insisted on staying in Elizabeths room, and just to humor him the nurses put the vamp sheilds up. "You know you don't have to stay," Liz said. "No, I ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice scoffed, a boy who listens? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. But maybe she could believe that. "So what do you want to talk about?" She asked, trying to urge the conversation away from ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I'm out too, I'm just bored.))

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice rolled over and faced him, "go away Scipio, I finally fell asleep." "Thought you'd like to talk to someone." "I've had enough talking I wanna sleep." She took her ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    A sudden wave of nervousness came over Emily, if she unleashed her powers would she hurt them? And at the same time if she didn't would they get hurt anyways? ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice felt her mental blocks going up, but it wasn't her doing it, she tried to put them down but it didn't work. "Adam musta turned on the Psionic Disruptor." ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you write it so well that you're constantly plagurised. I wish I could finish a story

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    oh yeah question der *smacks self* How do you react when you realize you're late?

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Me? Wrong? People never tell me i'm wrong, even if I am." ~~Orion. "I ask myself, what did I say or do that was wrong?" ~~Taegen. "I tell myself, you're ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    NATEEEEE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for getting it back up (I've been bored out of my skull).

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Slowly Georgia roused herself, her wounds healed remarkably fast. Perhaps it was just because the preist had died. **thats all i've got sorry**

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bowler Hat

    I'm leavin a comment here, it looks too scribbley, and at the same time the scribbleyness of it makes it look awesome. It also looks demonic, and vaguelly confusing, i ...

    Jun 30, 2007


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus