User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Noticing the squirming and the need for action Ishtar got an idea. "You seem jittery, care to race?" "Mum you know I can beat you." "Aye, you can easily beat ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania could feel that there was more to the cave that they were seeing. Soon temptation got the better of her, she quickly sent out a mental note to Namarhie ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb

    Very good pictures, they look like they were taken by a digital camera? I love taking pictures, but unfortunally theres not many photogenic places in my town so I end ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Second version not so good, the first one is better.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty in eskimo clothing

    I love the coloring, the blue just makes it awesome. The hair and face is very well done. I also like how you made the eskimo clothing kinda skimpy, ha ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    you should put the url thing around them so the pics acutally show up, it would help in the viewing process so much easier. The tree in the first was ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 humorous and braggy at the same time.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 interesting yet confusing.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    When she found what she was looking for she pulled it out urgently, after she had sliced her hand opened in two places she was now looking for her gauze. ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    no letting this die peps!!!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ok since nobody else is posting i'll just repeat a post. Alania got up and walked over to him, he was staring into the fire. As if to see what ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    But if you don't fall in love before 23 you wont know what it is when you get it, and then you'll end up being very confused. It just depends ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana stepped between Arias and Daklana, "if your master is just trying to get a new worker, I'll go." They both started. She turned to Arias, and pulled a map ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **hey guys its hard for me to keep up with this so Georgia can still be an active character if you want, but I won't be postin anymore.**

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Third grade, i still have some of my stuff saved on floppy disks, they're really bad. So in third grade I was 7.

    Jul 9, 2007


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)