User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania's hands trembled, her parents were relentless. They would do anything to make sure she was there to get married. Her gag reflexes took control of her at the thought ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    change to my first responce: i first started writing decently for my age was in 3rd or 4th grade. I've been writing for my whole life, even when i could ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    BELLAS TURN!!!

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen shrugged, "I don't know what I'm going to do. I know I don't want to go back to my mom, but I also don't want to go to my ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice groaned and rolled over, chucking her pillow at bella and proping her head up with her arm. A sudden swirl of deja vu, came over her. "I'll talk to ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "I'm not sure if my mom and me are good, I just don't want to go back yet, I think I explained it all before." "Care to do it again, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    The thought about why such a dark creature came back disturbed Emily. "Maybe they didn't all die? How long of a life do these things have?" "You didn't pay attention ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "Well," Ninen said, "I missed my train." "And I'm never going home again." They surprised him with their light and casual tones. "Are you going back to Ninen's house?" "No, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen put an arm around her, letting her cry. She knew that soon they would be following them. "Riley," she said softly, "unless you want to be found again I ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "Thanks" Riley said. "No problem, you really don't want to see them do you?" "If they died I wouldn't even go to their funeral." "Whoa, isn't that a little bit ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    If I had finished that, it would've been an info dump, I woulda gone on to describe trees, what the swamp looked like, what the nearby village was like, what ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    99% of the time they're bad, you can make them work if you're starting a chapter in a creepy place with one like... dawn slowly creeped over the edge of ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 interesting but... what?!!!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Um... Acro, who's that?" she asked her voice shaking. "I'm an old friend Princess, you should remember me." "I don't." "I am the bounty hunter for the king and queen, ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared fought the death sleep as long as he could, but soon it was too much. He leaned back in the chair and fell asleep, but not before making sure ...

    Jul 10, 2007


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley