User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Alice is most likely going to die before Bella does...Alice plays with scissors.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla He had the winning point. But I watched him warily as he drived. "It's only a mile away." "What is?" he asked. "My mom's house."

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Alright," I agreed smiling, "But I'm driving." He paused and looked at me like I was insane. "You're not going to drive," I insisted, "it'll hurt your shoulder. I ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla From the look on Kaleb's face, he was sore as hell too. "I'm sorry about that," I muttered and kissed his shoulder. "Here," using his good shoulder as leverage ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I agreed, I'd agree to anything he suggested I supposed. I examined his shoulder, the bruises made me cringe, but I forced myself to poke them, apologizing everytime he ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I hit him in the leg with the pan and he punched me in the gut," she said simply, "I'll be okay tomorrow, I just need to take a ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    Plot Now this is the normal every day almost mundane world you and I and everybody else lives in. Except there are a handful of people who are different, special ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I felt horrible in two different directions. I had accidently hit him with a pan, and I knew even he was in pain about that. And before I was ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    I think this may be even sicker than THAT to say but... I'm glad that poor girl's dead. She doesn't have to put up with that anymore, what they did ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I waited impatiently for him to return. I sat near the window so I could look out but you'd have to press your face to the glass to see ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Dood! No more moogles! But your new one is cool anyways.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose This was a little too much for me. I stood up and walked out of the room as inconspicuiously as I could. I was sure that they didn't notice. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    (Fire are you talking to Gregory?)

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose I shoved against Alex's chest trying to get him to let go of me. Maybe he thought I was going to cry, but I didn't cry. "Sorry," he said, ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose Fairy Sophmore. I stiffled my giggles, I liked this group. "So what about you?" the boy Alex said as he perched on the edge of my bed. "What about ...

    Aug 10, 2008


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes