User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    hey guys i'm going to be in this but the internets getting shut off soon so i'm not going to be able to post much, sorry!

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    I wanna be a witch, just a basic witch. I have another idea, ready? lets make our profiles now! lol.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana sat there awed by him. What he said made absoloutly no sense, but she believed them. "Why did you make me forget to begin with?" "Because you looked so ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia kept walking over, something was weird about that hole. She couldn't stop herself, she kept moving foward until she was looking directly into the hole. She felt herself being ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    The first photo is romantic like, at first glance it looks like sand, but when you look at it more closely you realize that its snow. The second one made ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    (alright at the begging of ash I have returned) Georgia sat against the tree, facing away from the pack. She couldn't believe the pack, especially Lethero! Couldn't he see that ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you can't fill out any other fourm properly =D I wish I knew what to do all the time

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Check

    The coloring is great, almost abstract. I'm going to resist the urge to explain that one. But I can't help but wonder what she's doing. It looks like she's about ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I caught up with Riley and got her to stop. No matter who you were walking across the street teary-eyed was not a good idea. (yeah i can't really ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 let go let go let go!!!!

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 mini whata?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 slightly funny but... seems like theres more to it than that.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Also theres this really awesome demi-god who's helping keeping the doors open, so that way theres two major baddies to deal with?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Alright here i go... Sara explained the idea, it was crazy but crazy enough to work. "So you're saying that taking our DNA could help you find Mattius?" Alexx asked. ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    *massive writers block, sigh*

    Jul 13, 2007


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar