User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Everything started spinning and Alice had to sit down. How long had they been in the sector? Was everything that happened the day before just an illusion? She felt a ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Wow my character is the yongest, like me at school!

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    ***OH MY UBER HOLY CROW brillant idea*** Ariana felt a twinge of pity as she saw the look on Arias's face. It was the look of a man who lost ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Absoloutly, its the only way I figure my kid'll get through life, being refernced to me constantly." ~~James "No, I hate my name, just like the rest of my life." ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    ha ha it still works! Name=Geniveve (Eve) Age=18 Race=witch Allegiance=whoever hurt anybody last she's against Powers= fire control, healing powers, telepathy, basic witch powers Hair=Short, cropped,

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    hey um... i'm going to be losing the internet for a while so it will be hard for me to post, but i'm not dropping out. Please keep my character ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    hey guys i know my character just turned evil and all that but, i'm losing the internet in a couple of days so i'd appreciate it if somebody who's character ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    hey i'm losing the internet for a while so i won't be posting much anymore, but i haven't forgotten about you!

    Jul 14, 2007


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller