-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
1/10 huh? I might just be bias for what you said to baroness ink, full metal alchemist is awesome.
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers
well so you don't forget about your ideas, why not post the outline of them here? that is what this thread is for.
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Newbie. Oh joy, right?
Thats okay Mark, I write poetry but I suck, but I still post them anyways. It is a little odd when people over twenty join, but nate is like twenty ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily took his arm in hers, "I know you will, but its for you i'm afraid." He stopped and turned to her, "why are you afraid for me?" "You've been ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Her knees buckled beneth her, but she managed to steady them before they gave out. Geomana needed to run, she needed to just get it out of her system. There ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"I don't really know what happened," she admited, hiding the lies as best she could. She felt like a child being forced to confess by her guardian. "All I know ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Hi, ash convinced me to join, so... here I go. Name:Geomana Race: Herskon Fourm: Wolf Human: long black hair (to her waist) pale blue eyes (very close to grey) pale ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice dreamed, it had been so long since she'd dreamed about something good. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she was happy. Suddenly the dream turned dark, and ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia fought against the sleep spell, and found the haze breaking. She was waking up. When her eyes opened she turned into a wolf and ran off. Easily slipping past ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Alania nodded, "yes we seak a place to hide." The man shot her a quizzical look, "and who might you be, faire maiden?" Alania panicked, she didn't know if she ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily gulped "antartic?" "Yes, is that a problem?" Damn right it was, Emily thought instead of saying it out loud. "Isn't there supposed to be a realm that its safe ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers
I think when everyone gets their profiles on (which i'm assuming is now) Dynamo's going to create a new thread for this. This will become a discussion thread.
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara sat on the floor and a swril of neausea came over her. Before anybody knew what happened Sara fled to the bathroom. The porceline felt cool against her hands, ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers
Yay dracco, my character has someone near her age!
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Arania kept her face blank, she had to think. She replayed the events of the day in her mind, if she hadn't kissed Arias, they'd all be alive. She looked ...
Jul 16, 2007
