User avatar

Alice

  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Oh my God! Wow, those are really good, those are the kinds of things that color would ruin! Whatever you do don't color those! (Unless they're already colored) I love ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Very cool, you either colored too much or not enough, pick which one you prefer, but there is defiently a color problem here. I love abstract, mostly the blunt swirls ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    Where's her eye? If you put the eye in it'll look very awesome.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    Well when I showed it to my sister and dad, they were like that did represent evil in some cases. I think I picked one of the worst things to ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1st draft Naois

    oh my wow, thats awesome anamie. This is only the first draft? So I assume you're looking for suggestions, hm... let me see. Do the second draft on drawing paper.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "My name is Eve, and this," she waved her hands around the scene, "is my job. I'm a vampire hunter." "Pays well?" "When I go through their pockets it does." ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: INUYASHA COME BACK!!

    Nice sales pitch, lol. Inuyasha come back!

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    I know its short, but I’m trying the short chapter thing. Also, I’m open for better title suggestions. Untitled as of now Chapter three: Ayden’s prospective Holy crap she was ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Greg has to be stopped, I don't know what he's planning, but it can't be good." "Sara listen to yourself," Alexx took Sara by the shoulders, "you're talking about your ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    a what rip off?

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Geniveve swung her dagger around at the seven vampires surrounding her. They could probably tell that she was scared, but wasn't going to run. She ran the dagger through one's ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Hazzah!

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    Ok i'm going to join this, so i'll post the profile when i get back =)

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    summer school? *hugs* i'm so sorry man!

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *finishing now* Arania looked at Daklana, she had collapsed to the ground and Zire was helping her up. Maybe she was so hungry that whoever she fed off of would ...

    Jul 16, 2007


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind