User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Scipio laughed as Heather rushed down the street towards the magic shop. "I wonder if she knew I could've given her one." When they reached the highwind Alice ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice stood up when Hogwarts came into view, she gasped with joy and sat back down. Afraid that she'd trip over somebody. "Oh guess what?" she said. "What?" "I've figured ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Jack have you not seen harry potter?

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    When dawn rose in the sky Georgia rose like clock work. She donned her gown and weaponry before running as fast as she could to the berraks. She was so ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    HA HA HARRY POTTER!!! I'M SO IN!!! Name: Alice Johnson Gender: Female Wand: Hazel, pheonix feather, 19 inches House: Griffondor Age: 13 Year: 3

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    A month went by, and Sara rarely got out of bed. She could greive now, Matt was home and safe, and she knew Greg loved her, before he died. Life ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice managed to shove twelve books into her bag before she resorted to making Scipio carry some. "Good Goddess, Alice, how many books do you need?" "Probably twenty more, and ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    OMG awesome adam!!!!!!!! Welcome to the clubs of computer geeks, you're rank has been bounced all the way to demi-mod (lol) because of your awesome skills. *Hands over PDA*

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Hypomonostrosisquipadaliaphobia The fear of long words!!! (I'm winning!)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana crossed her legs and continued to glare at Daklana. There was a small sliver of hope, Arias had survived a blast like that before. Maybe she could convince Zire ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I didn't intend to go home yet, even if they did release me. But eventually I'd have to go back to get my stuff. I felt really tired and ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I cast a quick glance at my mother through the waiting room and gave Riley a nervous look. "No they're not letting her in." I relaxed and managed to ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "I'd rather go with you than Arias's brother," Ariana admitted. "Ah, how do you know I won't kill you?" "I don't really care anymore. I deserve to go to hell." ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed, "I'm not really all that sure myself." "You know something." "I know Jay's found a way to get around the disruptor Adam put up." "Thats bad." "Like I ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice would have hit the stone bottom if it weren't for Scipio. In his attempt to catch her they both colided with the ground, leaving them both unharmed beyond a ...

    Jul 20, 2007


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower