-
Re: Harry Potter
"I-I-I didn't mean to spy," Alice defended, "I was just walking by and I heard the crash and thought it was funny that you managed to get the best of ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Well," Alice said propping herself up on her shoulders, "Jay's in my head, I suppose somehow Ned was in MAtts." "So he's helping you?" "Helping me kill myself." "What should ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice watched the whole spectical from the door and couldn't help but laughing out loud when the dishes crashed onto the ground. She quickly clasped a hand over her mouth, ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
Genieve Glared at the vampire, her hand closing around the hilt of her silver dagger. "Watch it there little one, you're speaking to an ancient." "I don't care if you're ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice skipped down the hall, she had managed to get through a day without detention. She spotted Sedry and walked over to him, drawing her wand. She tapped his shoulder. ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Georgia returned to helping the soilders learn. By the end of the day they were able to hit the target. "See Sir," Georgia said, "they're coming along nicely." "Aye, they ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
*note she's already had her kids at this point* Sara gripped onto conciousness, "Greg, honey, tell us later please," she begged, clutching his hand, "I just want to see the ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Her suicide note
Wow, well to be frank, I'm not all that proud of this poem, I'm not very good at poetry, but can't find a thing thats like poetry but not quite, ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara felt a bit dazed but she could make out Alexx's fourm burst through the door and then faint. Another pain shot through her and she cried out in pain. ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara said she needed to go for a walk, which was met by protests from Alexx and Owen, she was in her ninth month but she had to get out, ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Georgia wasn't given a partner, she was simply told to improve everyone's shot. "Close the eye closest to your extended hand, it gives for the best aim. Don't leave both ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice slammed the book, frustrated. There was NOTHING in that book about how to use occulemency, it didn't even say if it was REAL!!! She threw the book to the ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice's face looked horrified at the question, "duh!" she exclaimed, "I'm the best keeper we've had since Wood." "Yeah you got a point there." "Anyways, I have to unpack," she ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"Well!" she shouted back, "there isn't much good about this situation is there?! I mean aside from finding you!" *yeah thats all i've got *
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice cheered and waved her wand in the air, instinctivly people ducked. "Be careful with that Alice!" Sedry shouted from across the table, "if you don't shoot off a spell ...
Jul 22, 2007
