User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We drove for another mile before we stopped at a gas station to get some ice for my cheek. "She hits harder than I remember," I mused and winced ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    I didn't mention this in the origional post, it just kinda slipped my mind but I added them there today but this isn't supposed to be a romance storybook, Bella ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice thought for a minute. "There has to be something on his computer, either about annoying them or just finding them." They agreed and Alice began to surf again, finding ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    Claire Oh and Chloe I'm bringing those books you wanted. I projected. You're coming too? Yeah soon as my shift's over in about...three hours. Geeze when they gonna make you ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I freed myself from Kaleb and stared my mother down, I wasn't leaving until she understood. "You chose a guy over your family?!" she screeched. "I chose love over ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 didn't really spark my interest sorry.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    So me! THe person below me.... Has no sense of style.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice skipped all the way into Adam's room and then danced her way around his random piles of nothing ness on the floor. It didn't scare her as much as ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I nodded proudly, staring my mom down like that was something I'd never do usually. So it didn't surprise me when her hand came across my face. I wasn't ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I put a hand on Kaleb's forearm, silently asking him to calm down. HE looked at me still frustrated but didn't say anything else. "That and Dad hates Kaleb's ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Mom this is my boyfriend Kaleb," I said, "and I ran away from home. I just stopped by here to say goodbye." She pulled me into the house dragging ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I'm a lefty who curls her hand when she writes. Apparently its gastly.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "You're arm's hurting again isn't it?" I asked doing my best to hide my guilt. "Just a tad," he admitted, "I'll take a tylenol after lunch okay?" I nodded ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    Sorry Jacob, I wasn't on when everybody put their things in there isn't an extra space sorry! Claire sat at her sewing table pulling the threads on her material to ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True! The person below me...Loves the Muppets!

    Aug 14, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes