-
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara looked down at the little babies in her arms, what should they do? "We can't bring them along," Sara declared. "But I'm not staying behind." Greg sat as close ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"Calder?" Alice asked getting a better look at him. "Jesus Calder! You scared the crap out of me!" She flung her arms around him quickly. "Hey Alice, how was your ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 aww cute
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: My abstracts and book covers.
Yeah I won't be able to post these things much, I don't have a scanner so I have to remember to take my stuff to my grams to do so. ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: My abstracts and book covers.
I know its really bright and some what pink. But its cool. This is somewhat weird, but I like it. Haley Spence is my pen name, I don't feel like ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice's face reddened, "I'm really sorry about that," she held her wand between her hands, "it doesn't like to behave sometimes. Lindsay gawked at the wand, "how long is that ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Jay seemed to know what they were saying. Alice gasped as pain flooded through her. She doubled over, allowing Scipio to help her to the floor. "Go. To. Hell," she ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(Mad it was dead! You brought it back! No more posting! Somebody lock this!)
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Re-do my life
Well thanks to magicman I now have a place for my proses. So heres the first offical prose! Its kinda random though :D If I could turn back time, you ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice didn't hesitate to follow Sedry, but before she did she sent a quick flip of her wand at everyones goblet, which filled them with soap water. Then he chased ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Name that song!
OKay here you post the lyrics to a song, and the next person has to guess the name of the song and the artist. Remakes can go for anyone that ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Greg caught her in an embrace as he shot foward, "G-Greg?" she asked looking at him. "Whats going on?" "Peter saved us." "He what?" "He saved our lives and," he ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: me
Wow this from an eleven year old? Who are your parents?
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Sara, honey," Greg swept a lock of hair across her face, it was deathly cold. Tears leaked out of his eyes as he said, "Sara, please, I just found my ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Alice needs-" "Alice needs you to drop it for now Rick." Rick ignored her, "Alice has somebody in her head." "Who?" "Jay." All jaws dropped.
Jul 24, 2007
