-
Re: Typical Teenagers
Ninen over the enxt month my mom came to see me everyday. She came in and tried to convince me to stay home. And each time she left she looked ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
"I'm Genieve," she said, "but I prefer to be called Eve." They walked to a small family resturant and went inside. "Pancakes," Celest said. "Oatmeal," Serkas said, and Eve cringed ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice stormed out of the castle and onto the grounds, walking around an open area wasn't calming her down in the least. Her eyes wandered towards the Forbidden Forest. Tempatation ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Adam nodded, "yes its your doctor pepper popsical." Matt's eyes widened and he shoved the whole thing in his mouth, cringing at the cold. "Yum.." he moaned happily. Alice turned ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
**I know about the whole Ariana thing, I read that and was like, wow* *and i can't think of anything to add*
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Cool Quotes
"Did they just say 'pot was the beer of narcotics'?" "No, it is, but thats not what they said." "Pot is the beer of narcotics... nice." ~~~~Me and my dad.
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
According to her watch it was another month before Alice had come to, and when she woke she had a new view of the world. Jay had taken way too ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Cool Quotes
"Went away? 'I dwell in darkness without you' and it went away?!!" Scorcia, because it was well deserved elbowing to the... gut.
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Two hours into studying Alice started to get jittery, too much pent up energy for too little movement. "Okay," she said shutting her book, "I have to do something before ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!
You know it doesn't take points to post right? Except here in the non literary fourms.
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
*Claps* that was funny But... Spamming much?
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Currently untitled haiku
I disagree Claudette, it is a Haiku, and they're supposed to be mysterious like this, and short, they are only seventeen syllables right? Its kind of inspiring, to me at ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara nodded, allowing the tears to flow, "Alexx, you'll have to do the same with Matt." "No!" she stood up enthrawled. "Alexx we have to! Theres nothing else to do! ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Because Adam Said We Needed It
Aha! We so need this. I head/desk enough to really want this, plus its cute and funny and the perfect smiley!
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
The pause was unbearable, Alice couldn't take it anymore! "Okay somebody say something before we all go mental!" She said throwing her hands in the air. "Well..." she paused, "most ...
Jul 26, 2007
