User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 what i said last time. Gah! I want a Monty Python fan to rate my avatar!

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    If you value your sanity, I'd pretend I never saw this book at the same time as reading it. Thats right I said it, you should forget about this book ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    EEww, that looks like something really cliche! I could listen to your voice forever

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 its coolish

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 pretty, but if you went by the avatar you'd think you were a girl! Sorry but thats what I thought about.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    I read the stuff off of the wal mart shelf that don't look as risque as the rest.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    Thats all there is, its a short story, a very short story at that, but thats all there is.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons?

    I like the one with the heart in the coffee cup, and the smiling ball. Pictures of people don't interest me much, and these ones aren't all that good disreguarding ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My abstracts and book covers.

    Wow, kitty i didn't think about it like that. Yay it confuses people! Its supposed to be the same character, I've given up on the story because it was indeed ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    you should see my list then sam, I mostly do vampires and such. Those have some weird characters.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    Don't feel alone, so am I, but my parents don't really know which is worse than others. But they are really good. What genera of them do you like?

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    “For once, mom, will you just listen to me?” Evelyn shouted at her mother. “I always listen!” “But you don’t hear me!” “Evelyn," her mother said sternly, "you know I ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 for me its no longer a spoiler, but still... SPOILER ALERT. Small spoiler I know but I like pushing the big red spoiler alert button.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 half right, Jack Sparrow just rules because he's awesome like that!

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1/10 advertising yourself? Psh so over used.

    Jul 27, 2007


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar