-
Re: Key to my Heart
oh yeah (i'm too lazy to edit the last one) and i was just tryin to see if it would work. *sigh* oh well.
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Key to my Heart
**yeah and Mike can't get on the internet like at all, long story*
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Alania looked on her shoulders and saw a little green thing sitting there. "Oh hello!" she said. "What's your name?" "I don't have a name, do you?" "Yes, my name ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara's eyes became so wide she thought they would shoot out of her head, "that is brilliant!" she said too loud. Her babies started crying. After she calmed them down ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 cool but creepy How come everybody hates Avril Lavigne?
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Key to my Heart
When the sun went down Minerva rose like her alarm went off. Instantly she went to the window and looked outside, she saw that werewolf looming around. "Go away!" she ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"Wow, you picked a winner this time, mother." Adrian's arm stole around her, "yes, she did." "Now," Ishtar said, "what do you want with that girl?" Ziliah shrugged slightly, "she ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Elizabeth woke a few minutes later and the hospital released her. She was so hyper she was shaking. Once they were out in the night air Gared held out his ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana walked into the kitchen and started cooking, Sano watching her admiringly. "My brother and I like our steaks rare, how do you like yours?" "Medium rare." "Good, we'll put ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Hello?!!! no letting this dye!!!
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
As they walked Namarhie kept very close to Alania, he sensed some hostile feelings towards her. "What exactly is this place?" she asked Acro, "there is more to it than ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
Genieve looked at the clock and started. "Whoa, um.." she took a bite of her bacon, "I have to run, sorry." She grabbed her bag and ran out the door. ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
it just sounds dumb Shakesphere's Book of Sonets is my Bible.
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: I could talk to you forever
Thanks for the help so far, I'm trying to find a way to get this published in Readers Digest! Wouldn't that be awesome? MM I hope I did a little ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The Twins
Color, and proportions. Work on those. Her neck's too big, but her dress is beautiful. His neck is just funny looking, but his shirt is cool. I insist that you ...
Jul 28, 2007
