User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia had a hard time keeping her feet below her as she followed Yeron, running seemed much harder now. When they passed the armory Georgia grabbed a bow and quiver ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Cool Quotes

    "You think some tea drinking psycho could take out Roy-o-Bannen!" Roy "Hi how are ya?" Al

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia shot arrow after arrow into the target, not missing a shot. She was glad that she could spare some arrows because at the speed she shot them if one ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    I like it, it was kinda confusing but its a good idea.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    Yeah i read that and thought "creepy!" Well who's supposed to be the evil dude? We could make it so Darius isn't dead, and he's still the bad guy? That ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Arias's figure appeared in front of Ariana, "Arias?" she asked. "Ariana!" he exclaimed and embraced her. "Oh Arias I've missed you so!" "And I you," he wiped a tear away ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "We have to go meet an old friend," Sara intrupted with a smile. She wasn't lying, Orion had once been her friend, but for a very short time. Orion had ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I grinned as a thought crossed my mind, "I'll have to repaint the walls once I can though." "Why?" "I've always wanted to be able to paint my room ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice's wand was out quicker and she disarmed him. "No," she said sternly, as if she was talking to a three year old who had picked up something they weren't ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hung back with Scipio while they shoved te freezer towards the door. "Now when I say three," Adam instructed, "one-two-three!" the door came open and Rick and Chris pushed ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen "I think my mom finally grew up a bit," I remarked. "But I still hate that she won't let me have my daggers. I'll just have to wait to ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice skipped down the path and saw Calder admiring the remains of the tree. "Hi Calder, I need to work on my Reducto some more don't I?" "Uhh... I think ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((So we gotta wait for nutty to post, because I have nothing to say))

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    All characters committed sucide due to... well they hated their lives :D

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    The drive to Alexx's parents house wasn't that long. It was just two towns over. But it seemed to take forever with three infants in the car. Sara and Greg ...

    Jul 28, 2007


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)