User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia's legs were solid steel, she couldn't bend them, and defiently couldn't run. She swore and drew an arrow, ready to shoot at anything that came too close. When she ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve smiled and put it in her pocket, "thanks," she yawned again. "I think I'm going to just go home for now, I'll turn these in tomorrow." She stood on ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    They ended up moving so fast that even if somebody had come onto the feilds they wouldn't be able to tell who was on it. They flew for hours, just ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Never Been Kissed

    I'm not good at critiquing lyrics unless I have the music, so I wouldn't have left a comment if this didn't sound like me and my school. Sad but true. ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana helpped Lily to her feet and turned her attention to the sky, "what magic? Who has?" "You!" the voice roared again. "You caused the explosion!" "What magic though?" "The ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice grinned and turned back to Scipio, "perhaps you could use a lesson on real sword fighting." He gave a sly smile, and extended his arm, "care to teach me?" ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "So? Whats that got to do with it?" "Aren't you a third year?" She asked. "Aye, I am." "Then you should know, Gryfondors and Slytherins hate each other." Alice dropped ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen When everyone else had gone I stared at Riley and tilted my head to the side. "What are you looking at?" "I'm looking for the glow." "Glow?" "You know ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara had an idea, "go to Chicago first. I need to talk to my old boss, I know he had something to do with it." "You mean with Derby?" "Yeah, ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    She inhaled the aroma of the coffee, nothing was better than Corelles coffee. "Meet any interesting characters in the bar?" "Aside from the werewolf, none. You?" "Yeah, this hunter Serkas, ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana laid back and looked at the night sky, there was some hope. But she was sure she would never forgive herself for being the cause of that explosion, no ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    Okay repeate that in a way easier to understand please! I'm just going to post with something else if i can think of it.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice swung her sword at Heather, who blocked it. "You're getting good," Alice remarked. She pulled out her dagger and used a double weapon trick she picked up. "Oh and ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice saw Jesse looking rather depressed and decided to cheer him up. She walked along the hall to where he was, leaving everyone behind her looking bewildered. She didn't know ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "Yeron," Georgia gasped, "what is this thing? My grandma said it was destroyed long ago." "It was supposed to have been." "My grandma said being around that thing was like ...

    Jul 29, 2007


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear