User avatar

Alice

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.

    I need a better title, due to editing I couldn't keep the first title. ___________________________________________ Death, we are all haunted by that word. We’re all haunted by its meaning. We ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "If it were a movie you'd know," Bill said sternly. "Come on," he ran off again, faster than Kathy had before, he didn't seem interested in making sure they kept ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathleen strained her ears to hear the voice, "Bill?" "Who's Bill?" "It is Bill!" she brushed passed everyone and ran out the other side of the tunnel, "Bill!" she shouted ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Yes I know where I'm going, I've been using these whatever they are since I was four." She went in with Slade at her heels. "Keep your eyes on the ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "I am supposed to be the queen when my mother dies, they will do anything to get me back." She patted Acro's arm, "do not worry about the legenths they ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana surpressed a laugh, when they were younger she took great pleasure in making her brother cry. Which was easy, step on his toes and push him over. But as ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "It already knows," Georgia senior said, "thats why her legs felt like steel." "That being said, we need to get out of here and soon." *all i've got*

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Well..." she said, "my parents believe that if i got into trouble they'd be the last ones I went to. We don't start with them. I'd send a distress call ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve got half way down the stairs when she heard a crash. She sprinted back to Corelle's apartment, where the noise seemed to have come from. When she saw the ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara stood up and put a klenex to her neck, "Odin's a vampire," she said. They gawked at her, "what?" "O-din. Is. A. Vam-pire." "How can you tell?" She pulled ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    **okay i'm going to save Elfy!** "She's got a point!" Rick shouted to everyone else. They reached the compound thingey and entered. "Oh Goddess," Emily said as she started peeling ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice grinned, "if you can handle yourself, get a better weapon." "Like what?" Alice drew her claymore and handed it to him. "Try this." "This things frickin huge!" "Yeah, thats ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana felt dizzy, so dizzy that if she weren't already lying down she would've passed out. She looked around as best she could, which wasn't a very good possiblity, at ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia couldn't believe what they were saying, it was just too much. She had to fight to push the tears back. "This is too much," she said, "why me?" "Just ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I wheeled myself foward and took Rileys hands, "Riley take a deep breath and calm down. You won't have to get an abortion." Riley took a deep breath and ...

    Jul 30, 2007


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon