User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    Claire As soon as I got off of work I started out towards Chloe's house, the books in my bag. AH! you remembered the books! Yes I did, I thought ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Wanna try our hand at poker?" I suggested, "Or blackjack or something like that." He smiled, "sounds like fun." We laid down and fell asleep not really sure fi ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I leaned closer into him, "I love you too." My voice wasn't much but it held sincerity and conviction. "I didn't live before I met you." "Hmmm?" "I existed, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    I'll be twenty four... I will be living in an apartment/loft in Chicago/NYC with music blaring 24/7 and my friends banging on my door attemtping to drag me into the ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice looked at the orb closely. It was warm, and it was heavy. she leaned in and looked at it. It looked like a snow globe sorta, there was little ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I blushed when he said that, "I'm not that beautiful," I insisted looking away shyly. He took my face in his hands and forced me to look at him, ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him, "nobody's going to hurt me," I promised. "You can't know that." I kissed him again, "remember my dad?" "I try ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I cringed at that bit of information, "Nick that's not a good idea." He looked at me angrily, "why not? He's-" "He'd kill you first. Don't worry though," I ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I like this kitchen," I said idly, "it's got counter space!" Kaleb chucked and nuzzled my hair, I sighed and turned around to look at him. He had a ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla The drunk man left with a deflated look on his face, I felt kinda bad for him, but I had noticed the wedding ring and if being in love ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla We went through the airport to our gate, I turned and looked at everyone besides Nick, "you guys don't have to come you know," I said. Tristian stepped to ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I got flirted with a lot, and asked for drinks a lot. I never felt prettier, of course I hadn't ever felt pretty before Kaleb. "Oh come on baby," ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We spent a day in the trailer park trying to figure out what to do. The next day we tried our best seeing if we could make a living ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Sorry guys I'm trying to get Mable to post!)

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "the only pot's of gold I know of are in Vegas." He grinned as well, "to Vegas it is then." *super tears*

    Aug 17, 2008


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow