-
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice heard and laughed, "this is way too easy." She shot a missle at it, destroying another part of the sheild. Realization dawned on Adam, "you're right it is! They're ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Georgia pulled out her dagger, "This I can do well." "You pretty much weild the scimator like the dagger, only from a distance." "Ohhh. Let me try again then." She ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Ileria came out of the gigantic doors and said, "he demands to see us." THey followed her to his chamber. (Thats all I've got)
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
((No dying))
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)
Ok if this was alive, it would be dead. I edited it THAT much. Is it any better?
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana hesitated for a moment before taking his hand. "Where is home?" She asked hesitantly as he led her outside. "Not far, as long as we fly." She swallowed, damned ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Shakespeare's Sonnet's are my bible.
Alright about half way through I swiched POV and i'm not sure if I caught everything, so please keep an eye out for that. Thank you. And is it too ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.
Poor deprived people!
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Dos fotos
The first one...ehhh, I'm not so sure, it just looks dorky. The second one is beautiful, I don't know why but it looks beautiful. I've got a thing for dead ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie
I thought I should put what I got on this, I got an A!!!
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)
HEAVILY EDITED Spin! her inner-voice told her, spin faster than you ever have before! She did, she spun and spun and spun as fast as she could. She was spinning ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)
OO coolio, is the CCF going to attack the SPEW ships?
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Thanks, Derby," Sara said standing up, "you'll be coming with us won't you?" "Yes." "Good, the more hands the better." Derby stood and walked over to Sara, taking her hand ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.
Ben and Jerry's are the best brand of ice cream there is, i had hoped more people had heard of them. *looks sad*
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana looked at Sano, shocked. "What's your side of the story?" "My family is the one that tried to stop them." "Is that all you have to say about it?" ...
Aug 4, 2007
