User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve could barely stand it, she had to do something, anything before she went inside. "Corelle," she said shyly but loudly. "Yes?" She jumpped off of the porch and kissed ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "No, it won't come to that." A sudden realization dawned in her face. "Is something wrong?" "My brothers going to freak out! He's going to be worried sick! Oh," she ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia put the sword back in its scabord and followed after him, the sword hitting her leg as she ran. She pulled the hood up over her head and pulled ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Alice reached the bottom a new problem presented itself, how hard was she going to hit that thing on the end? Crap. She adjusted herself so she was going ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana was barely listening, she was still in awe of the beautiful place. "Geomana?" She snapped out of it, shaking her head, "sorry its... really beautiful." Beautiful was an understatement. ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    Which is why on my thousandth post I said I am very proud of that because I've never intentionally spammed to get here. because theres a pretty good chance I ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    Hey wow! I just realized I have four stars!! Woot woot! Go me!

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Fluffy and Marco TPBM loves romantic comedies

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    Oh dear God yes! But its usually the mundane things like one liners that just have the WHAM of the idea wave hitting the brain wall. But songs are better ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    ((Okay it died! But I like this one!!!! Save it!!!))

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "Alright," Garret said, "ready?" At Elizabeth's nod he continued, "One, two, GO!" They both went off sprinting towards Jake at the end of the very long stretch of side-walk. At ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Cole and Sapphire caught up with them and into the bar. They sat themselves in a booth in the corner. Sapphire still looked nervous even with Cole's arm around her. ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Something lunged through the hole in the table, Kathy and Bill shot first, hitting it in the head. Everyone else followed suit. Before too long the dead corpse was laying ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Lets go never-the-less," Arias said. Ariana smiled and took his hand. (I seriously can't think of anything, sorry)

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I watched as the one drink turned into a party. After our first we went to drinking lemonaide, some hard lemonaide and some normal lemonaide. I stuck to normal ...

    Aug 5, 2007


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena