User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    (um...what Geomana's idea actually is?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice, Sedry, and Calder were walking to the great hall when Alice veered off of the path. "Aren't you coming to breakfast?" Calder asked. Alice shook her head, "no, I'm ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (nah, this works just as well doesn't it? and besides the fourm is already too cluttered)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (okay, that works for me :D)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (i'm not sure, how about a convo between Sano and Geomana, in which Sano reveals something about himself and that gives geomana an idea on how to stop the bad ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Hm...i do not know... I suppose so. Oh well, we can make due but if any of the others are reading this POST SOMETHING!!!)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana rolled her eyes, "like you're all that great of an influence! Its because of you and brother that I'm terrified of heights!" "So you're hanging out with a dragon?" ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Genieve gripped Corelle's shoulders, she was starting to feel dizzy, abnormally dizzy. She pulled back, trying to catch her breath, but unable to do so. "Eve?" "I'm just feeling a ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    The next day when Alice woke she wasn't in her usual hyper mood. It was the worst day of her life, the anneversiery at least. She pulled on her robes ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prologue-beneath the shadows

    Hm... I'm hooked. Usually I am very good at spotting things that need to be re-worded, but... i can't find anything there! I love it! And there is my opinion.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    It took all her concentration to walk and not burst out laughing. Greg kept glaring at Derby who stayed as close to Sara and as far away from Greg as ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy and Bill pulled out their automatics and shot, doing their best to stay out of Slade's line of fire. He was shooting like a maniac! "Slade!" Kathy shouted, "Aim!" ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia stepped up next to Yeron and looked at the assortment. "Putting all this together would make one killer spell, and I mean that literally." She moved her hand foward ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Sedry caught up with Alice he had a satisfied smile on his face. "Finally!" Alice sighed. "Finally what?" "You finally did something gutsey!" "I was part of a dule ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana ran as fast as she could back to the apartment, when she was in sight of the building she caught her paw on a stick and flipped, mid-flip she ...

    Aug 7, 2007


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina