User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    They flew up and borded the plane, shutting the door easily. The piolot was able to bring the ship back up. Sara kept her arms around Greg as they sat ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana put her hands on her hips, "i'm listening." "Why were you both holding swords?" "I gave her my fathers sword," Sano spoke up, "and I was showing her how ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Worst day of my life," Alice explained, "four years ago today my parents found out that I was a witch, and they...tried to kill me." "Kill you?" Calder's voice came ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I put her hand on his arm and smiled, "it was a well deserved outburst." Max still didn't look convinced, "it was just a bad time to do that." ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Clutching to Corelle's arm they walked to the porch and sat Eve down. She laid her head on his shoulder, breathing heavily and shivering. *I couldn't think of anything other ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana clumsily took the hilt from him, "I don't think it was smart giving this to me," she admitted. Sano gave her a startled look, "why?" "I'll end up stabbing ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice picked up her weaponry from where she set it to make it easier to manover in the fighter. "Adam, what the hell is going on?!" she exclaimed in her ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (See yas! I'm going to hold you to your promise!)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    all rational thought fled Sara, all she saw was her husband fly out of the plane, and before she could come to her senses she threw herself out to get ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'm not sure, I had an idea like two seconds ago! oh yeah! How do you think their relationship will set with Kresko? I can see a really funny scene ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Yeah, start out as friends, well friendly friends and slowly morph into that?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I like the idea of them liking each other, but thats just me being a hopeless romantic again)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was enjoying shooting the Spammian fighters, doing her best to only injure them enough to send them back to the ship, she wasn't so heartless as to kill them. ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (What about their relationship?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (alrighty then, what do you think we should discuss now?)

    Aug 8, 2007


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda