User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 sad but true

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia confirmed her thoughts, "I can almost guarentee it. Even if they just duplicated these, they would be just as powerful, if done properly, not more." *I don't know what ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana ran up the stairs in human form, tripping a lot. She gripped the wall as she rounded to corner to stop her from hitting the wall. When she finally ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I was now alone with Max. I barely knew him but I felt strangely comfortable around him. "How have you been Max?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    These two pictures look photoshopped but they're not I SWEAR! Get what you can out of that, it baffles me. I dropped my camera when I took this one I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    The first two look like they're watercolors, the second two look like you doodled them in class :D. Doodles rock.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 rephrase the end so its "not ridin on the lil yellow bus to school way!"

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana stuck Rai between her and Kresko, no doubt he was getting annoyed with the constant invitations over to dinner. Geomana just needed a distraction, anything to keep her from ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I resisted the urge to shout at Max, it wasn't his fault that everyone else used up my patience quota. I wasn't going to be in the wheel-chair long ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    When they arrived inside the chamber, Ileria and Alles bowed. Patrick hesitantly did so, but Emily got the strong feeling that she shouldn't do that. "You're magesty," the Colony leader ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy jumpped when she heard the shots behind her and turned to see three zombies fall down dead, again. She nodded in thanks to Marlene and turned back to the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Rei?" Geomana asked, double checking Rei's appearen, "holy crap Rei it is you!" Rei reconized her as Kresko's sister as soon as she threw her arms around her, "how have ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana and Arias sat on a fallen tree as best they could, still testing their tangeability. "This is weird," Ariana admitted silently. "Yes, but this much I know, we can't ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stared at the view screen, dumfounded by it, the temptation to quote Star Wars was almost unbearable, but she kept her mouth shut. "Thats no moon, its a space ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "Werewolf teeth, nymph scalp, dragon talons, firedrake scales, a druid's ring a gryphon's beak, and vampires' fangs." Georgia mused, "nymph scalp is a very powerful aphrodisiac, dragon talons are hard

    Aug 9, 2007


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill