User avatar

Alice

  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    lol. I spy two tape despencers.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love the CRA

    You know why you should love the CRA? Because we're awesome and defend the galaxy from the evil Spammians.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    He he the third looks like a hovering skate-board, can I have one please?

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    The monitor is on another desk/table thing, we couldn't fit it on the desk after we went pencil hunting, even before. Dang, I was hopin the sock on the light ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I do! I have a bad one! I constantly info-dump! I hate it but...sometimes its the only way to make it work for me.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Yeah they looked better in my minds eye, so I changed them a bit, they're now the still-lifes i took.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve woke up and couldn't quite remember where she was, her head hurt, making it all the harder to focus. She swung her legs off of the bench and sat ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    These are both still-lifes. The first was set up like that the second... well thats what the desk always looks like. Sad I know.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 brillantly funny. Ohh btw its my bookshelf, well the families bookshelf.

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    1/10 the dude looks creepy and if i had my speakers on i'm sure it would annoy me beyond belief.

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    After drawing this my arm is covered in sharpie. This too (my arm is still green, black and blue. My parents thought I had a messed up bruise before they ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Okay I will say it one more time. The face in the first picture is a GUY, not a girl!

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)

    Hm... make it a series... that would be cool...Maybe...I'll try to make another one next time I'm bored.

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    *Laughs* probably. Yeah! I was tryin to take a picture of some of my friends in the corner after i dropped my camera!

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Actually the first is two different people, the girl in the jeans is Izzy (Bella) and the guy on her jeans is my friend Mike. A GUY. And he's not ...

    Aug 10, 2007


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy