User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta spotted Luke and walked over to him. He quickly grabbed her arms and looked her over. "ARe you okay? I heard you scream-" "I'm fine, one of the sea ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana's jaw dropped, he...he loved her? Nobody in their right mind would love her, but yet...thats all she ever really wanted. She only ever wanted to be worthy of love. ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "I'm just trying to get behind the archers, I promised Luke I'd be careful...I guess I already broke that promise. I'll be fine now. Thank you." The Sea assissan nodded ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Hey Tony! Your turn!!!

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice walked back to the Griffondor common room, determined to tell at least Calder what really happened before Garret corrupted anyone else. When she reached the portrait hole she saw ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta watched the battle with horrified eyes, she'd never been close enough to a battlefeild to see the carnage before. It made her stomach turn. It was twenty minutes of ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more airplanes

    Coolio, these are some awesome looking air planes. Only the last two are artistic enough to be worthy of the fourm. (In my opinion at least) But the most artistic ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Wario? Wow, as far as pics of video game characters go, this is pretty good, it could use some color though. With things like this its best to use the ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I think the second one is a little difficult to figure out what it is :( its a waterfall thing, it didn't come out right :(

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    (Okay my turn to demand postage, wth is wrong with you people? this is such a cool one! We need to continue the story!)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Lindsay went around the corner Alice almost slammed her head against the wall. "Sedry's going to kill me. I mean, I barely hurt him! My stupefy is like my ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "It was self defence!" Alice shouted, "in a way." "What do you mean?" Lindsay said as she haulted. "I mean I was going to see professor Flitwick about figuring out ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Me and Jordan locked the doors," Marlene explained. "Good," Kathy said, "I hope there's food in the kitchen still. Did you check there?" Marlene shook her head, "we haven't gotten ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **Its okay i was just waiting for ANYONE to put themself there** Garret swallowed hard. "Ha, not so brave now are you?" Alice teased, all her self control gone. "If ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy chastized herself for letting her guard down enough to laugh, her real laugh. She hated her real laugh. "I'm sorry," she said, "I have the most obnoxious laugh in ...

    Aug 25, 2007


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat