User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *I posted twice!!! Somebody elses turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (I want to post really bad, but its currently Tony's turn, because I can't think of anything if I don't know if he's Vantractor or Malcontent. TONY'S TURN)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta and Luke sat by a camp fire while Amanta reapplied some healing herbs to the cut on his arm. "You got a good view of battle today didn't you?" ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Nina Nina realized something when the doctor had come in, if the doctor found nothing wrong they'd be caught and whatever fate that awaited them was now going to include ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *And i'm still confused so...TONY'S TURN* (Wow deja-vu, tony check the others)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *Sorry i can only add at my grams house for a few more days, doing so now* *Except...i can't think of anything TONY'S TURN*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice didn't get an "i hate you" fron Sedry or not that night. So she tried to avoid starting a conversation with him. Her and Calder didn't speak much either, ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve stopped for a half second to smile at Corelle, but when that second ended she stomped her foot-releasing the dagger attached to her shoe- and ground the silver blade ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "If you kill him, more will come after you," Geomana warned. "We won't be in the country if that happens, and I'll kill him like a normal human would kill ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Well he'll just have to deal with that," Geomana said, "he can yell at me when I get back." Rei raised an eyebrow, "really? You are coming back?" Geomana nodded, ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    After taking a few deep breaths she leaned against Calder, the tears stopping. Calder's comforting arm around her was so safe. "So did you ever go see professor flitwick?" She ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "India," Geomana responded, her voice cold. "Why do you want to know?"

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Ten minutes later they were safely loaded onto the ship when Geomana spotted a form coming down over a hill towards the ships. Her werewolf eyes could tell who it ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Maybe its a pop-up blocker, if you're going through the chat room. You have to do it twice if its that then, I have the same problem sometimes and that ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    After a few moments they pulled apart, "I'm not the best with words." She said, starting to blush. "I never really have been and I didn't really know how to ...

    Aug 26, 2007


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko