-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Kaleb still wasn't getting good at Texas Hold 'Em so we went for another approach. Dice. *sorry it epic sucks*
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 woo for shakesphere
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
*Sighs* when my dear Bella posted those pictures she neglected to put up the best ones: Those are my two favorites of that day.
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
You are blushing and you look angry ^_^ *giggles* I couldn't do that.
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I frowned on a chuckle, "go on." He grinned at me and went to change his clothes. I smiled and turned the hashbrowns and sausages on so they'd be ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled and kissed the spot where he was rubbing his neck, "I feel like pancakes," I said going to the kitchen area of the apartment and pulling out ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I curled up next to him giggling, "I didn't mind it so much, I'm with you that's all that matters." He wrapped his arms around me and after a ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We stopped at the bank before it closed and deposited most of the money, as per usual they didn't ask questions about depositing a giant wad of money. We ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I laughed slightly again, "how about we try poker for you then?" I suggested. "Texas hold 'em would be the easiest I believe. Easiest to win, difficult to learn." ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled and leaned into him pocketing the money. "You do enough," I whispered. He frowned, "how?" I kissed his chin, "you keep us safe." "I still want to ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
*Sorry dear it was XD* Sybyla A week later I was sitting at a blackjack table, but not mine. Or my old one. I had finally gotten good at the ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "I expected that, but I had the oppertunity and I took it," I said weakly. Colt chuckled across the room, "you're cute kid, no wonder Kaleb fell for you." ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I woke a couple times within the next few hours, the last time was the time I stayed awake. Kaleb was there holding my hand tightly, and Colt was ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I apparently wasn't completely unconcious. "Kaleb?" I murmered. "I'm here baby," he assured me, "you're okay now." My head felt like somebody was hitting it with a hammer. "Ouch," ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla He pulled the gun out and pointed it at the cabbies head, "drive fast," he ordered. The cabbie floored it. Using the small bit of lack that I had ...
Aug 23, 2008
