User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    it is decidedly so

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but someone from another dimension beats you. I wish I could get a baby bengal tiger and train it not to eat me/kill me.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but you go back today I wish school didn't start on my birthday

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana spotted Reiko in the hall, "Reiko, I want to talk to you." Reiko winced and turned around, "about what?" "About why you're here." "What about why I'm here?" "I ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 halarious

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "And how do we do that?" "I was hoping you guys knew or something." Caden made a sharp turn sending everyone to the right, and then went into a feild. ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *oh no, i wasn't going anywhere but out internet was down, its back now*

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    I'm extreamly bored right now so i think i'm going to write a second part!!!

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    (ITs sasquaches turn, in my book at least. You only expected it to be two pages? geese ye of little faith. Oh and Bella -writer-chick-13- her computer has a virus, ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "They do tend to work alone, I do really like the woman there though." "She's the one who saved your life right?" Amanta nodded. "Then I like her a lot ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Alice's eyes caught Lindsays she felt as much pain in hers as in her own. "I'll be right back," she said as she removed her arm from Calder's and ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 halarious, and sounds like something i'd say since i tend to talk that fast.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 depressing and confusing

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (ha ha, me too, poor Jackie, she'll be postless)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "It looks just as pretty flooded," Alice said space casingly. "Alice, did you have your coffee this morning?" Bella asked reprochfully. Alice jumpped as if just realizing she wasn't alone. ...

    Aug 30, 2007


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery