User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Maybe, but I wouldn't recommend you come with." He raised an eyebrow, "why not?" "Because we're going to be doing it in an enclosed space, I might either take your ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Why? Because they think you're a psycho? I'm not getting exactly why they're on your tail. I'm really confused." Geomana's temper started to get more under control and she was ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **I have no ideas, so at least you had one**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Barely, what I don't understand is why its such a big deal!" she was losing control of her temper. Bad thing. *All i've got sorry*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but now you don't get anything. I wish I had something interesting to say in my journal/blog.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, you have two now. I wish i had a wish

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, you could but you don't know you can. I wish I knew I had the power to rule the universe.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but its monopoly money I wish my defination of cool wasn't huge rimmed and purple with green polka dots.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy couldn't sleep, the pillow was too soft. She was used to Bill's shoulder. But, she wasn't thinking about Bill, she wasn't really thinking about anything at all. Her and ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but its old, dinged up, and has no engin. I wish I had cooler sunglasses.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but you get lost I wish I owned the movie "Cars"

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but now you can't walk I wish I could sing like Julie Andrews from before she got her throat infection.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now it doesn't shut up. I wish we had non-poisioned pop

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but its poisioned I wish we were moving already!!!! (I'm getting impatient)

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but its less fun I wish I could find my cd

    Aug 31, 2007


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling