User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you float away I wish i were in love

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you hate it. I wish I were happier

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    My reply is no

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    Yes

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you suck I wish school wouldn't start

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *I don't know what to do!*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    Signs point to yes (sorry?)

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    Outlook Good

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 insulting to her, but funny

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    This is the sequel to my short story "I could talk to you forever" same characters :D. **************************** Prom night, Jack thought, she’s either going to kill me, or say ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana went back up onto deck and met Sano, her cheery mood renewed instantly. It was so strange that someone would have such an affect on her. But she didn't ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Professor Flitwick?!" Alice called, "sorry I missed yesturday. Are you still avaliable today?" No reply. "Professor Flitwick?" Calder asked. "Are you here?" Alice picked up his wand, "he should be. ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "You're in pain," it wasn't a question. Rieko nodded. "Good, you deserve it. You're so wrapped up in your own prejudices that you can't tell the difference between friends and ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Oh, my, wow. AT least tell me you at least got the jerk right?" She heasitantly reached out and swept her hand acrossed it. "Yeah I got him." "I hope ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "oh," Geomana's gaze lowered and she felt really dumb. "Why do you care? I thought you hated us."

    Sep 1, 2007


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson