-
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy vaguely heard the sound of voices pulling her towards conciousness, instantly she tried to block them out. She pulled the blanket over her head. "Come on Kathy," Slade said ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: The Others
*I think we need to wait until Tony comes back now*
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
"including you," Luke sharpened his gaze. "Which is exactly why you should teach me." "If I don't teach you then you won't be able to fight," Luke crossed his arms ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Amanta couldn't see much from the tree, and she defiently couldn't hear anything. She scooted foward trying to get a better view, the branch started to shake. She shut her ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but eventually you've heard everything at least a thousand times and its boring. I wish i were happier
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?
SCORE!!!! *does a dance*
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
*Or somebody else (you) could post*
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted, but you don't know that I wish I had more control over my smart mouth
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?
It doesn't download/work on my computer. Sad :(
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
"Aren let me go!" Amanta cursed and tried to free her arm, "whats with that Silver guy?" *I can't think of anything else :oops:
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 matches your avatar
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
I love this one.
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but now you're so cool you turn to ice. I wish i could write decent poetry
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you don't know how. I wish I knew how to control time
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but for only two seconds, then you're burned to death. I wish I could control water
Sep 2, 2007
