-
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
I'm fourteen, broke, and i'm not apposed to hiking around the U.S. to meet the members I can find.
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
But that makes it hard for us to see some of the people we wanna meet. Eg. I'd like to meet Lindsay (CA) Ariel (FL) and Adam(FL) just to name ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Nope, thats what this is for, a more subtal way of talking to him about it. Since talking to people about my ideas-for things such as this, stories are fine-terrifies ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy pulled the Coke out from behind her and took a swig. "I am not a morning person." Slade laughed this time, "ovbiously, but its after noon." "My matabolism still ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"Lindsay!" Alice shouted, "Lindsay where the bloody hell are you?" She heard a low moan, similar to the one that she herself made when she was trying to wake up. ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Slowly Sedry regained conciousness, Alice expected Lindsay to embrace him but she was no where to be found. Quietly she stood up, grabbed Calders hand and led him around the ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Twilight, the most beautiful time of day, yet Alice was bored. Her hand itched for her wand, but she knew better than to take it out in the common room. ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: New Person Who Has No Clue What To Do
OMG you have the same name as one of the characters in my storybook Arabian Knights!!! Thats awesome!!!
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice and Calder sat on the couch that was facing the fireplace. "So, the dance is tomorrow," Calder said casually. "Dance?" Alice said, what dance? She hadn't heard about a ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
My list Adam_atlantian Mattster resurectedauthor5 nuttychooky Elven_maiden Jabber Stairing_at_ceiling sasquash draccho Dark Magic RED Kitty15 end of list
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana looked mournfully at where Sano had been. She concidered following him, but she got the feeling that he wanted to be alone. Her hunger rose again and she made ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Calder and Alice watched as Sedry threw himself onto his bed staring at the ceiling again. "I can't believe her!" He said desperatly, "I hurt her and she's apologizing to ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Well thats kinda the point of the YWS gathering, its a safe way to meet people. There'll be a lot of us there (hopefully) and of course parents are allowed/slightly ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
When Alice returned she was wringing her hands together nervously, "Lindsay...Sedry might not be very coherint yet, he was still babbeling when I left to go make sure I didn't ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
1/10 pointless
Sep 5, 2007
