User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    I'll change my character (since her name is Ellizabeth-unless that was a typo) if you'd like

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo!!

    Hallo Lini-chan, call me Ms. Alice, Alice JJ, Alice Jane Johnson, John, Jane, or Alzz. I like them all.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Not this year, too many complications this year, and i doubt two months is enough time to throughly plan it.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I just had an idea!!!! We should have the gathering on like Halloween or something and have everyone wear costumes!!!!

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    He he mabel I got the idea for this story after i read that book for the third time ^.^

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy couldn't stop thinking that this couldn't be a good idea, she was short on bullets and they were way too open for her liking. "I don't like this," she ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice and Calder sat on the couch, Alice about to fall asleep, but intent on staying there until Sedry returned. It was just after Calder promised to wake her up ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Anya gave a quizzical look and said, "whats your favorite book?" He thought for a second, "Memoirs of a Geisha." Anya's eyebrows shot up, "really? Mine too. What's your favorite ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana's hands itched for a phone, she wanted to talk to Kresko. He'd be furious, but there was no turning back now. Even though he was an over-protective heavy-handed jerk ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice gripped her wand with a shaking hand, silently thanking God that she hadn't missed and hit Calder. She hadn't managed to stand yet, and she didn't think she could. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I'm in MI, and I think at this point everybody wants to meet Pol don't we?

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice smiled her usual sweet smile at him, "don't worry, my aim's better than that, just don't step in front of one of my spells." She gave him a quick ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: My cat eats yogurt!

    I know, the only reason my parents don't double check my glass when i'm drinking sprite is because i don't know how to make them and we don't have the ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: My cat eats yogurt!

    Ha ha thats great, I'll have to get that pic of my cat drinking a my martini. Well actually its sprite from a martini glass, we hadn't done dishes in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I'm not compleatly sure how it happened, it just did. *shrug*

    Sep 9, 2007


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury