User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice skipped around the corner just in time to see a green light shoot out of Sedry's wand and into Garrets face. She skidded to a hault, the bottom dropping ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth didn't particularly like the food they were serving, but she ate it, keeping her eyes focused on her plate. "So Miss Elizabeth," Gregory said, her head popped up, "how ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise looked up at the double doors and smiled, "I can't believe this is still here." Without another word she grabbed Gerard's arm and dragged him up to it. They ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Hey Connor, I think you got the names screwed up, Lindsay is kinda tied up, I'll wait until you fix that.*

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta shreiked as her blade came dangerously close to Luke's side. Instinctivly she dropped it and stepped back. "I think thats enough for tonight," she said when he stood up ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    *Oh absoloutly it must be changed, "strange" should be turned to "queer"*[/scarcasm] *Gawd i'm such a smart mouth* *Oh and I'm assuming that the Howdens is where Gregory is leaving, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    *I cannot think of anything to put with Amanta and Luke...so...Heather gets to.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana turned to Sano and whispered, "where exactly are we?" "Somewhere over the Atlantic ocean." "Somewhere over the Atlantic ocean," she relayed. "I'm sorry about just up and leaving like ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    seriously, nobody can say that a YWS Gathering wouldn't be awesome. I have more friends here than i do in RL.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "Yeah but I've only heard it coming out of a Jane Austen novel." "Who is Jane Austen?" "She's a writer, you haven't heard of her?" "Never in my life." "Thats ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    That'd be cool, as long as it doesn't rain, then even when we let you go you'd have to clean up.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Thats not nice, we want to include nate too you know. We should tippi somebody elses house.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth sat against her favorite reading tree with her favorite Jane Austen: Sense and Sensibility . The sky was growing dark and she was having trouble reading. But still, she ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    you're not going to go naked are you pol? O.O that would be like instant shut down on the idea.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    oh wait! Edit: My character is Elizabeth Collins *nervous smile* um...I guess I should start then?

    Sep 10, 2007


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda