User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I bit my lip nervously as I looked at the door in front of me. I reached nervously for Kaleb's hand but didn't find it. I looked to the ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I fell asleep while Colt and Kaleb were still playing video games.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla It was all delicious, fantasitcly delicious. The shere size of all of it was way too big for me to eat normally, but I managed to finish it perfectly ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla While Kaleb worked on the steaks me and Colt sat on the couch playing video games. I smiled as I finally fell off the edge of the screen and ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Somebody knocked on the door and we went over to answer them, million dollar smiles on our faces. It was Colt, "Are you guys okay? I heard Sybyla scream?" ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I dropped the plastic device on the ground and threw myself into Kaleb's arms, he lifted me off of the ground and spun around a couple times before putting ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "there's also just a chance that I have some forgin exotic disease though," I said on a laugh, "But that's doubtful." He grinned and sat me back ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "I'm not sick." He looked confused, "then wha-" "I'm going to have a baby."

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla The doctor came in and asked Kaleb if he would wait outside. I didn't want him to go and the doctor ushering him out almost made me want to ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I jumpped slightly when he accidently tickled my feet. He looked up at me as I giggled, "that tickles." He laughed and diliberatly tickled me again I started flailing ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I knew that was probably a good idea, so I didn't argue with him. I simply nodded my head and sagged against him. Falling asleep almost instantly. The next ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't bother keeping my head up by the toilet, the smell of the sausage had receeded and I didn't feel like I was going to puke again. I ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I woke the next morning not of my own free will, but by the pressure in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and vomitted. Kaleb must have woken ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice passed Heather a peice of paper and a pencil, "draw the map," she urged. She looked at her a bit reluctantly but sighed and started to draw. After a ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *gasps!* Your kitty is adorable!!! These are my kitties. Oscar the Grouch (THe black one) and Cookie Monster (The gray one.)

    Aug 24, 2008


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye