-
Re: Harry Potter
"Adam!" Alice sobbed, turning to face him, "you were there for me when I thought no one else was. Why would I want to hurt you?" Adam spat at her, ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
OMG ADAM! I'm sooo sorry I compleatly forgot you! But...thats kinda good, you gotta stay on the highwind and find a way to get us back. Unless you've already left, ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice fought back tears the entire way to Hagrid's house. She couldn't believe that this was happening to Adam, her Adam. He was like her little brother, but so much ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
*We need Connor to post... CONNOR!!!!!*
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: MY house
On the corner of South and West Street is a large purple and blue house. The paint’s chipped in some spots (some meaning most). And this old lady of a ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana was clutching herself as closely to Sano as she could, utterly terrified at the thought of losing her hold or opening her eyes. She was absoloutly terrified. Not only ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
Well, your face, you know why? 'Cause its funny!
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
*Aw why'd everyone stop posting?*
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
*Aww come on why'd everyone stop posting? It just got started.*
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Great! did I already say who was with who? I'm not sure so I'll put it here... Alice and Scipio (Midevil times/England) Bella and Chris (The future/Planet Ivy) Matt and ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"I trusted you!" She screamed, he laughed some more. "You're, you're laughing?!!!!" She threw more flames at him. He threw them back. for a few moments they were just throwing ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Vampires
(Nope, I shall maketh one in a moment then)
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Me and ash? Ewwww (sorry ash but Ewww) Me and the empty bus seat
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana klutched at Sano's arm, "I thought this was your cousin's ship," she mumbled, her voice shuddering. "Do you think he had anything to do with this?" She ran her ...
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
*The whole idea was for you to write it*
Sep 17, 2007
