User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Well if we do it on YWS's birthday we'd all have to make suguary cakes and stuff to munch on. If I got my moms permission she could help me ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Cali it is! 2010 is in like three years so those of you who might need a ride head over to my myspace page put a pin in where you ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Didn't we have some suggestions in earlier pages? But we defiently should have the date first, then we can plan the spot around it.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Alright, anybody got the date then?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I like Crysi's idea for a date, but I don't know when that is but when we find out that'll go on the planner as the date in 2010 k?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice looked around the odd group, and she caught sight of a slightly smaller boy, who looked incredibuly pale, "are you alright-?" "Adam, because of you." "Because of me? What ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken girl

    A broken heart, in an almost fixed life. A thousand reasons to cry, not a single tear shed. A giver and a lover, for all her life. Bound to help ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve felt so tired she could hear the others talking about something but at the moment. she didn't care. She drifted off to sleep.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta smiled, "thanks, but I've still got a long ways to go before Luke will let me get anywhere near the battle feild again." "Which will ne-" "After all healers ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana shrugged, "Somewhere on the African border I believe." She closed her eyes so he wouldn't see her slightly shift, listening and smelling for human life around. She shifted back ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise walked to Ara, her hands still clamped tightly over her stomache, "don't worry Ara, I know Silvin, he'll be alright." Ara nodded slightly, her head still down. Alise pulled ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Whatever Adam was about to do to himself, it wasn't good. She knew she hadn't made whatever was inside Adam go away, but she knew it was weaker. "Ricteshempra!" Adam ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Is it too late to join? I hope not. And because I don't want to screw up the storyline or anything, I'll let somebody else put me in. Name: Kristina ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth needed a Coke desperatly, but settled for tea. Bridge was one of the only card games she knew how to play, but she still wasn't very good. *I know ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Explicit content

    Wrong, its not JUST you against the world, I'm with you.

    Sep 22, 2007


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author