User avatar

Alice

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Yeah i started writing decently in the 3rd or 4th grade, which i already said, but I didn't say what my first story was about! It was about this mom ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    Which-in my opinion, i'm not trying to offend anybody or anything- is due to the continually declining intellegence of the male gender. I know it sounds REALLY sexist of me, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for only having one star

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    oo pretty building Cool car, can i have it? Nice effects future video game designer ~.^ nice work mon ami

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    thats what we're discussing Kyte, I'm thinking like Kansas or somewhere RIGHT in the middle of the United States which pretty much makes it in the middle for everyone!

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *I might bring Sara back soon ~.^ that'd mess with Greg* Caden stood back against the wall, watching as Greg held his twins. He must have loved Sara a lot. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    in wolf form it didn't take long for Geomana to get to the town. Which was now totally abondoned. She gathered up a lot of blankets, various anti-biotics, sleeping pills, ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    *smacks bella* stop trying to confuse people, writer_chick_13 isn't jackie she's bella, she just likes to try to confuse people.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice sat there in fearful silence for a while longer until the short little boy called Adam came running in with a silver orb in his hands. "Alice!" He gasped ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *Actually connor, i'm the last person to post although i don't know what to write next i have a better idea for a plot. I'll kinda write that now.~ Kathy's ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana turned from Rieko at the sound of her name, she saw Rei clutching Sano's hand. She gasped patted Rieko's hand quickly before rushing to help. "Rei!" she gasped and ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Just roll with that ariel ~.^

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice looked at the blue one and squealed in delight, "I like that one!" She yanked the gown down and a corset. "I hope this fits." She said eyeing the ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    IT clicked, "oh my goddess! We're in the fricken midevil times! We've landed ourselves on Earth!" She looked around appreciativly, "Its just how I imagined it..." Then she looked at ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Wait...what?" Caden asked, "I was just supposed to help you kill him and then..." Truth be told, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do next. She didn't really ...

    Sep 29, 2007


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson