User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana turned back into her human form and smiled, "the town was totally deserted, no problems." She gave sano a quick kiss on the cheek, "just like I promised." She ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "And I'll need a dagger," Alice said as she struggled to tie the knot at the top of the corset. "These things hurt a lot more than I imagined they ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I know it sounds almost horrible, but my joining was the result of cronic boredom ~.^ but hey, some of the most genius ideas came from moments of boredom.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    you forgot to mention what we're writing on the side of the van ~.^ on the sides its going to say "The YWS road crew" and on the back its ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice stepped back cocking her head to the side, "yeah...i'm perfectly fine." Adam stepped up to her, and looked deep into her eyes, and then he relaxed, "thanks sara." "So ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    And how does that relate to the subject? I myself was raised around cliche writer stuff, and guys. Seriously most of my friends growing up were guys, we used to ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise stopped, the scream was coming from behind her now. She turned around and ran back, once again taking out a fair amount of demons. She only got around the ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    *hey um...i've got no openings could somebody...ya know...help?*

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have been converted!

    Photography for the win! Writing for the win! Reading for the win! Drawing for the win! It is true we are writers more than artists, but of course we welcome ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Three words that just make my skin crawl and want to smack the noob who wrote them. I used to use them, but not so much anymore. Suddenly *shudders* the ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: That's The Last Time I Reset The Server

    Oh geese NOW you tell us, thanks nate. ~.^ I was afraid I'd have to murder my computer for a little bit.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 just doesn't tickle my fancy

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    Well Kylan, I might be ^.^ but all the guys I know are like that, its really sad, and in my experience guys ARE like that. A lot of them ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: High School with THEM Discussion and Ideas

    I don't know whats going on really...i missed a couple days and the storybook like EXPLODED and i lost track of everything, so i'm stuck too i guess =D

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being on longer than me and not even being a speaker of the forum yet

    Oct 2, 2007


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White