-
Re: Harry Potter
Calder watched Alice with wide eyes, self conciously she looked down at her dress, "what's wrong?" Her hands started fidigiting around with all the hems on it. Calder took them ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Mayhem
Name: Gloria Race: Human Prof.: Untrained Mage Age: 17 Appearence: Tall, black hair, green eyes, breathtakingly beautiful Abilities: An empath, can resurect anybody/anything, can control water Persona
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Hello Everyone
Welcome to the YWS Kate, I'm Alice, and I'm warning you now, its my job to scare away the newbies with my slight insanity. ~.^.
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana put more wood on the fire and went to help the unconcious Rei. Her wounds were more from exaustan than anything else, some painkillers when she woke would make ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
I bet I could set at least SOME of this straight, just the part about Luke and Amanta, I just can't think of anything ^-^ i should have said something ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Bush or Baggins?
Homer Simpson. George bush is just an idiot Frodo is a little bit unstable.
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise felt something strange in her mouth, and her body already started healing the concussions. She felt the stone in her pouch start to melt into a soft mushie substance. ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise looked at the two brothers in stunned surprise. The demon seemed to be enjoying what he was doing to them and didn't look away. Alise shoved the stone into ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Damnit all, they couldn't take a hint could they? "Nat, I got this go." "No you don't," Gerard said Alise groaned, "no I don't, but both of you are in ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise kept the stone firmly in her hand as she drew on its power. The demon seemed to notice. "Stop wasting your time, I've won, just embrace death. If you ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: The Others
That...that....means its gonna die! *cries* no i like this one!
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy was pulled into the back seat with Slade, she liked leaning against him, and he seemed content to pull her as close as he could. "Hurts," she moaned. "It'll ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
*Yeah heather, mondo brick walls comin up*
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Climbing through the back window was a lot harder wearing the gown than she would've thought. She read about doing it before and was able to do it wearing jeans-oh ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise waited until Gerard had rounded the corner before she unleashed her full vamp powers, just the sight of her like that scared most of the demons off, and the ...
Oct 5, 2007
