User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled tenitively, I was never good with decorating. We'd probably just be further ahead with getting a decorator and giving him free regin. But I wanted to try ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla In the truck on the way to the furnature store I looked at Kaleb and asked, "do you know what your dad was so upset about?" Kaleb shrugged, "probably ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I liked this bed, it was soft and right in the middle of the room. Somehow that made it even more comfortable. Especially with Kalebs arms wrapped tight around ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't mind leaving, I was actually grateful for it.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I really didn't feel good, dots danced in my vision and finally blackness came over me. When I woke up I was sprawled across the back seat using Kaleb ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I felt very sick, not like I was going to throw up, but just in general sick. *I don't know what's the matter also xD*

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We put it on a hopelessly romantic movie that made us giggle in the corniness of it and finally I fell asleep on the couch, using his lap as ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I yawned, I hadn't been ready to wake up yet. "Sleeping sounds good." A chuckle rumbled deep in his throat, "how about food?" The growling of my stomach made ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Everything about this house screamed "Buy me Sybbie!" I turned to Kaleb and smiled, "Let's check it out tomorrow." He grinned, "So far it fits?" "It fits and goes ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I groaned at the thought of going outside I was just too sick to go anywhere. "Let's just look at the paper," I pleaded, "I don't want to go ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't like that idea, now at least. I was pretty sure I wouldn't want to be around so many people in such a tense situation that close to ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned and kissed his cheek, "like I said they came as we went." I pulled him towards the truck, "we'll try again tomorrow." *really bad*

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I concidered this carefully...I had never lived in an actual house before, when I lived with my dad it was an apartment. "Just a house right now, preferences will ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "I would love that." He wrapped an arm around my waist as we started walking back to the truck. I grinned at the thought of staying close ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Pengu! I would so miss you! I miss you now too but you have no instant messaging things!!!!!

    Aug 25, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu