User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise, Gerard, Bella, Ara, Nat and Silvin all joined hands and concentrated. In a rush, everything around them swirled away into blackness. When their feet hit the ground again they ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    (I say its Chris's turn or something)

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.

    Hey guys! I'm writing the sequel if anybody's interested! It'll be on the first page whenever it shows up!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Gerard's voice rang through the cave, they must not be far away if they could hear Gerard. Alise took advantage of Damian being distracted to hit him in the soft ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise squinted, it couldn't not him! He was dead! "Damian?" she asked slightly fearfully. He mocked a bow, "yes." "But...but you're dead!" He shook his head making a tisk noise, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    I'm the Co-captian! (Adam's the captian he's the only one we trust to push the buttons) ^.^

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    They have bombs? 0.0???

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "I still have some lose ends to tie up in my past, just to prove that the demon was telling the truth. After I get out of this cave, it's ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Kristina looked down at the cat, cute kitty she thought. But it wasn't a cat, it was Arianna, she could tell. Kristina didn't understand why she was a cat, but ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    I doubt there will be a third one (connor hasn't been doing his job of nagging me all that much) but thanks for the advice all!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Gerard helpped Alise sit up as Nat did the same with Bella, she groaned in her sleep and that pleased Nat. "She didn't hurt herself on her fall," he said, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Your magic may have been absorbed into the stone," Alise touched her chest where the stone had morphed back into her skin, "my heart, it could still be in there ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise shrugged, "I don't know, I'm a vampire, not a mage. I suppose he could reach in and take it out, but i wouldn't know what that would do to ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem Discussion Thread

    Maybe it'll have something to do with the guy (who's yet to show up) with my character.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I passed my driving test!

    OH NO SHE GOT HER LICENCE! *drops on hands and knees and thanks god she doesn't live where Matt does* XD Just kiddin Matt congrads

    Oct 13, 2007


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said