User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    CONNOR!!!!!! YOUR TURN!!!!! think of something and I shall injure you!

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 way too overused, but its Thumper!

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy jolted when the car abruptly sped up. Never in her life had she ever felt so vunerable, weak, and filled with pain. She didn't like it. *sorry out of ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana winced as she climbed on, she didn't like heights, and she was sure that Sano wouldn't be able to get very far. "Sano be careful," she begged. When she ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (we have to wait for Bella to post!)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (I can't think of anything XD Sorry!)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana assisted Rieko, putting as much sand on the fire as she could, but the damned thing wouldn't go out without a fight. It took at leats a gallon of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice smiled and blushed, looking down at her dress, "you really like it?" she asked shyly. Scipio nodded and lifted her chin to meet his gaze, "its beautiful." He looked ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    here's mine ^.^

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: *shrugs* donno yet, I usually wait until I'm done Genere: Historical fiction/romance/fantasy Summery: Two different love stories from two different times, present and the renasance, the pair fr

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "You're looking at me like I'm going to attack you," Kristina said flatly. "You might." Kristina shook her head, "not tonight, I've left my vampire half at home." "Then what ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Newbie to Nano

    XD thanks for the help guys, I'm not allowed to drink coffee anymore...long story behind that, so I'll just stick to eating apples and drinking tea ^.^ my parents say ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Newbie to Nano

    Any tips for a Nano newbie?

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Hello! I'm a newbie on Nano but I'm gonna do it this year!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A vampire's attempt at revenge.

    Aww you made me feel all fuzzily on the writers side ^.^ but chances are this'll never hit the shelves, its only a short story, but it might go in ...

    Oct 15, 2007


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky