User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 (Btw I LOVE your avatar)

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 romantically poetic

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 boringly inspirational

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    The perfect guy ever Edward+Jasper+Emmet+Jacob. The end of Eclipse is quite depressing isn't it? I love the whole concept of two amazing guys falling for one ordinary girl. We determined ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    No prefrence, whatever it sounds best in ^.^

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Thanks guys! I'll have to add the picture i took of my dad when i get home ^.^

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    *gasp* pretty! Make me a purple one! (and i'll love you forever!)

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    Pretty! *stares in awe* those are incredibul! They're like post-card pictures and stuff! Even the blurred one is awesome! ~The Great and powerful (yet klutzy) Alzz

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    >.< I cave I need to write and short stories will make me survive until NaNoWriMo starts ^.^

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *i have a 1/2 idea, the second half ^.^ i don't know how to start it >.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "But I highly doubt they would allow us to joust, isn't it still the noble blood thing? I don't know about you but I'm a yank head to toe, and ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I don't care," Geomana said instantly, "I know you, I love you, you'd never hurt us." Reiko managed to get to his feet and started charging Sano, after recovering his ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    NAME: Azreialla RACE: Human GENDER: Female OFFICIAL TITLE: Lady Azreialla APPEARANCE: Jet black hair, always braided, captivating blue eyes. OCCUPATION: Drifter WEAPONS: Bow and arrows, dagger SKILLS:

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy felt her life slipping away, but she desperatly clung to it, if she became a zombie NOW she'd end up killing somebody. The only thing she could do was ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta watched Luke her expression akin to fierce, he wasn't making her stay behind, when she felt it safe to look away sheturned back to Aren and Kenran, "you'll need ...

    Oct 20, 2007


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson