User avatar

Alice

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    After living a hundred and forty two years in the body of a seventeen year old with a two hundred and eighty four year old in the body of a ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    When Geomana woke the sun was shining through the small window, the first thing she noticed was that she was alone. The boat was swayng in a rythmic beat that ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice repressed a groan as the sheild was driven into her shoulder, she now understood how much pain was involved in this sport. Expecially when the armor was too big, ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    With Scipio's help she mounted the horse with the armor on. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Lionel asked. "Hit for the chest, don't fall off, right?" She ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    "Ramere!" Azrellia shouted, "Humma! I need to talk to you two!" "What Azrella?" Ramere asked. "I need help finding somebody who can repair my dagger," she held a broken piece ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Hey tony! I posted ilke two seconds before you did. try again!*

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana blinked, "even just by arriving here?" Kresko nodded, "which is why we should leave now." Geomana pulled Kresko up and they headed for the boat. It was a small ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    ^.^ OMIT my last description, I changed it. I now have no planned plot other than Vampires ^.^ Two vampire guys falling in love with one girl in the renisanse ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I'll joust for you," Alice said with a sly smile. Both boys eyes lightened up in panic. And in unison they said "What?" "If i let it be known that ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice aproched the man, he looked just a hair older than Scipio did, "I'm good with injuries, perhaps you'd allow me to have a look at it?" At the man's ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (most likely...okay here i go...) Geomana hadn't realized how much she had missed Kresko until he had shown up, perhaps it was just how busy they had been and how ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *EEP! now i can't think of anything!*

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    I shant be posting until Kathy is awake ^.^ but if i get bored enough tonight i may just do a time lapse and force her awake tonight*

    Oct 28, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: High School with THEM Discussion and Ideas

    How about people just start posting again? its kinda dead ~.^

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (when in doubt, shoot alice's character ^.^)

    Oct 27, 2007


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda