User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    *The only non hated Dragon Herkson is Tony's character Sano, he's in love with my character ^.^*

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *but, but, but...Slade needs to something i don't know! Its your turn!*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I think that would only work if you knew on a personal level hun.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    But Bella always knew who she was going to choose, I mean she wanted Jacob but she wasn't about to leave Edward.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oh and I just remembered, sometime in October Stephenie Meyer is coming out with a new book called Breaking Dawn, what happens after Eclipse.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I love Jacob, and Edward, and Jasper....You have to love all those guys don't you? Stephenie Meyer spent a lot of time developing those characters, and not enough time on ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy Birthday YWS!!! *Huggles YWS* life would be so dull without you.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice smiled and gently bopped him upside the head, "you can put me down now." "And risk you passing out again? No thank you." Alice sighed, "you're very strange you ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *I know, but yeah thats me ^.^* Kathy stopped laughing and pressed her palm to her head, "laughing hurts," she said through giggles, "but I can't seem to stop." *Your ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Now all we need is Jackie (elven maiden) and Tony (piepiemann21) to post their profiles! and Ash! how'd you like how me and Ariel ended the first one?

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Oh yeah! this is the end of this one! Ash let me write it! Thats the link for the new one ^.^.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Yeah its basically that ^.^ I figured I'd make the thread since I'm the only one on ^.^. Lets all be the same characters again ^.^ its only two months ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana, Sano, Kresko, and Rei regrouped, standing in the middle of the street. Suddenly all the human's stopped, and Sano's brother came in front of them. Kresko and Sano pushed ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    They all sat down to eat. Kresko and Geomana got first dibs on the bacon so nobody else would get the raw ones. Everyone seemed to relax a tad. They ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 first part poetic, second part halarious.

    Nov 8, 2007


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman