-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I closed my eyes when they drew more blood. "I hope they have all they need now," I said, "I'm starting to feel lightheaded." "I'll go get you some ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Annie I would have told him, if I knew myself. I never really knew why I was upset half the time anymore. The only thing that I could think to ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Annie I sat in his passenger seat chewing on my lip and tongue trying not to act like an idiot which I knew was bound to happen. I wasn't a ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "I know," I sighed and leaned back in my bed. "I wish they would stop taking her away though!" He chuckled, "they're making sure she's okay." "According to you-aw ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Not soon enough was it that they brought my baby back to me. I fed her and sang her a small song as she fell back asleep. Kaleb was ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Annie I knew that a lot of the people who came were willing to tip me probably a thousand dollars to get me to have a drink with them. Or ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Annie I looked at Colt, he looked lonely and he looked like he needed a drink. Could this be my chance? I thought with hope. I edged my way over ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I held the small girl in my arms and smiled, "hi Rosie, I'm your mommy." Kaleb leaned over to get a better look at her, "this is your daddy." ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I had barely held my little girl in my hand for a moment before she was ripped away and I slipped in and out of conciousness. "What's wrong?!" Kaleb ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla (8 months later) I was sick of being forced to veg on the couch, Kaleb was out at the casinos and Colt was at work. I wanted to go ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Chinese sounds really good," I said longingly. He chuckled and walked over to the chinese station with me in tow. I couldn't decide what I wanted best. So finally ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I giggled and sat next to him, "yes we can." My stomach growled, "how about lunch?" He grinned, "sounds good."
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled, "Let's do you first, I'm gonna have to go for maternity clothes." I made a face at the word and the clothes that would probably come with. ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla A set was the best idea for us, we bought a very nice and durible looking livingroom set and new bedroom set too.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, "Besides I need help." He chuckled, "I have no idea what Im doing." "Neither do I." "Guess we'll be okay ...
Aug 27, 2008
