User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Ayla shoved the mech to the side just as it launched the daggers off, throwing him off balence and off aim. With one of its own daggers she killed the ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Gerard!" Alice shreiked, shoving herself away from DAmian's limp body and over to his. "Gerard," she whispered, running her palmst acrossed his face. Then she closed her eyes, letting a ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "tisk tisk tisk," a voice said from the dark, "you should have remmebered Alise that I can run just as fast as you." He looked at Nat and Bella, "and ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Part two includes not jousting. In order to joust you'll need a horse right? As soon as you mount I shall run away, and you follow through a different mount, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Atta girl!" Kathy said, "and she didn't almost become one!" "Kathy," slade said warningly, he turned her chin to face him, "no, we're not going to rush head first into ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    (so did anything important happen?)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    okay then... TIME LAPSE! Geomana put two more plates on the table than usual, Sano and Kresko sat on either ends Geomana usually sat closer to Sano, then Rei on ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise sat down in a corner, covering her head with the rock colored cloak hoping to hide herself from Damian. She head him cuckle and he kneeled next to her, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Heather!!! its your turn!!!

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    (I'm waiting for Connor to post ^.^ when he does we'll join you guys wherever you are, which is where exactly?)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    (Did everybody decide to go on a posting spree without me? *is deeply insulted*)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *Okay, apparently eh already did I'll intro myself* Ayla~ Ayla looked in astonishment as she saw another person like her. She had known the scientists speak of them but never ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    (Nor I)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *nor I I should force Connor to into himself, then i can intro myself so much easier*

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Slade wrapped his arms around her, it was so cozy. Strangely for someone who's intire midsection was made of metal. But she didn't care, she loved it. She froze, she ...

    Nov 20, 2007


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling